Managing your settings
Adjust settings within PocketSmith account that suit you. Set up email notifications, join Beta, set options for your transactions and much more.
In this article
Manage your settings overview
Take a look at the Settings tab from the PocketSmith menu. Here you can manage your subscription, change your password, enable 2FA, connect to Xero and a whole lot more.
Be sure to have a good browse of your User preferences, disable features and enable others. Choose settings that suit you most, such as how PocketSmith reviews your transactions. Exclude certain categories from reporting, set up email notifications, become a beta tester, see account reset options and much more.
Edit rules, filters and saved searches that have been created to ensure they're working correctly.
Managing your settings articles
- Changing your displayed name in PocketSmith
- How do I invite someone to access and manage my account?
- Change the email address on your PocketSmith account
- Why am I not receiving emails from PocketSmith?
- Add a password to a PocketSmith account with a Google login
- How do I change the timezone of my account?
- About Google Login
- Reset and clear your account data
- How do I delete, or cancel, my account?
- How do I set up account update emails?
- Change the order accounts are displayed
- Edit the ignored categories
- Viewing the forecast calendar in an external application or website
- How do I link my account to my Google login?
- Reviewing imported transactions
- How do I change my password?
- Exporting all of your transactions