Changing or resetting your password
You can update your password at any time, or, if you've forgotten your password, you can reset it. Learn more here.
In this article
Changing your password
If you'd like to change your password, this can be done via the Settings menu. You will need your original password in order to do this.
- Head to Settings > Security & Connections
- From the left menu, select Change password
- Enter your old password in the text field provided. Then enter your new password, and confirm the password by entering it a second time
Change Password to confirm the change
What to do if you've forgotten your password
PocketSmith will never send you your original password, for security reasons. However, if you've forgotten your password, we can send you an email so you can set up a new one.
Follow the steps below to set up a new password:
- Go to the password reset page here: Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address used for your PocketSmith account and select Email me!
- We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password - if you can't see this email in your inbox, check your spam folder too
Open the email and click on the provided reset link:
Rest your password
- You will be taken to a new page where you'll be able to create a new password
You'll need to make sure you click on the link in the email we send you within ten minutes of the email being sent. If you do not open the email and select the link within this timeframe, you will need to request another password reset email.