Some of our user guides don't quite fit into a topic of their own. So we've compiled those extra - still just important - user guides here!
Whether you'd like to learn more about beta testing in PocketSmith, what features we're working on at the moment, or why we don't offer phone support, we've got all the information you need to know right here!
Check out the quick answers section for answers to some of those questions you've always wondered about, or for more in-depth answers have a read over the user guides.
- I think I found a bug, how can I let you know?
- If you think you’ve found a bug please send us a message with the details. The more information you can provide about the bug you've identified, the better! For example: where in PocketSmith is the bug occurring; what were you doing before and after you noticed the bug appear; how long has it been happening for?
Before getting in touch, it’s worth checking if the bug occurs when you’re using PocketSmith in a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. Also - if you know how - try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and see if this solves the issue.
- Can I request a new feature?
- You sure can! Just head to our feedback portal. Learn more here: Feature Requests
- What is beta testing?
- When a new PocketSmith feature is released it may be put through a Beta testing phase. This phase allows interested users to test and provide feedback so that unexpected bugs, or user experience issues, can be resolved before the feature is fully released. You can learn more here: Becoming a beta tester in PocketSmith
- How can I become a beta tester?
- We outline the steps here: Becoming a beta tester in PocketSmith
- Why doesn't PocketSmith offer phone support?
- All our support is online-based via email. We don't offer phone support because we believe that we would not be able to provide the same effective assistance over the phone. We go into more detail about this here: Why we don't offer phone support
- Safe Balance beta: what it does and how it works
- Why we don't offer phone support
- What we're working on now
- Feature Requests
- Where have the feedback forum and roadmap gone?
- PocketSmith Desktop Apps
- PocketSmith's color display
- Color blindness and the colors used in PocketSmith
- Known issues
- Restore accounts page
- Becoming a beta tester in PocketSmith
- PocketSmith's in-app messenger
- PocketSmith School Fundraising Partners
- PocketSmith affiliate program