Create budgets for all of your categories to help plan your future income and expenses. Nest your budgets, roll them up and drill down on categories. Use PocketSmith budgets to help stay on track with your earning and spending.
In this article
Creating budgets for your categories lets you quickly see how much you have to left for a particular period, easily detect overspending, and track incoming funds. You can create daily, weekly, monthly budgets and more. You can create budgets for your categories both on the Budget page and Calendar.
Don't forget to download our mobile app 📱 so you can see how you're tracking against your set budgets while on the run!
- Creating a new budget
- Creating a transfer budget
- Using the Budget page
- Editing, moving or deleting a budget
- Repeating budgets and how to make changes to them
- 'Your active budgets' on the Dashboard
- Creating a transfer budget for a liability
- Only using the calendar in PocketSmith and not importing transactions