Create budgets for all of your categories to help plan your future income and expenses. Nest your budgets, roll them up and drill down on categories. Use PocketSmith budgets to help stay on track with your earning and spending.
In this article
Create your budget for a category and, at a glance, quickly see how much you have to left to spend and easily detect overspending.
Break your budget down into meaningful periods. Create daily, weekly, monthly budgets and more. You can create budgets for your categories both on the Budget page and Calendar.
It's easy to nest your budgets so you can view sub-category budgets as part of a parent category. Use our Trends page to drill down into categories and analyse your budget trends over time.
Don't forget to download our mobile app so you can see how you're tracking against your set budgets while one the run!
- Creating a budget and forecast
- Edit or delete a budget
- Repeating budgets and how to make changes to them
- Schedule payments that occur on the 1st and 15th of the month
- Only using the calendar in PocketSmith and not importing transactions
- What happens when transactions are in different accounts, when the budget is only on 1 account?
- Budget events not changing the forecast balance on the calendar
- Moving a budget event to another month on the calendar
- Creating a transfer budget
- Using scenarios for forecasting