PocketSmith iOS App
We are regularly releasing updates to the PocketSmith iOS app with improvements and new features. The iOS app can be download from the App Store.
- Updated UI
- General bug fixes
- You can now label your transactions
- Improved stability and general fixes
- Fix for the budget summary showing an incorrect total budget remaining
- Bug fix for Google sign-in
- General stability improvements
- The app has a fresh coat of paint and now feels a touch lighter.
- Categories can now be created when category search results are empty.
- Editing items in the transaction listing will correctly update other screens.
- Fixed a bug affecting the budgeting page for some people.
- Improved text entry for smaller devices.
- You can now search for categories in the category selector
- Frequently used categories are now displayed at the top of the category selector
- The transaction listings have had a redesign
- Additional stability and bug fixes
- Revamped edit screen
- Better multi-currency support
- Fixed a bug where the wrong currency symbol might be shown
- We found some more bugs to squash so we squashed them for you
- Better support for Touch ID (check the settings for a new toggle).
- Some bug fixes around the pin code
- A whole bunch of general stability fixes
- Performance and stability fixes
- First version