Edit the details of your accounts
If you need to change some details about your accounts with PocketSmith, such as its name, account type, or currency, have a read of the information below!
In this user guide
Reasons to change settings in your account preferences
- Sometimes bank feeds can import an account name as the bank account number. You can change the name of an account to be something more meaningful.
- If the currency for an account is wrong.
- In summary, you can edit the following from your Account Preferences/Edit account window
- Account name
- Account type
Updating account preferences
- Head to the Account Summary ( Manage > Account Summary)
- Navigate to bank account that you want to change the preferences for
- Select MANAGE ACCOUNT
Click on Account Preferences
Adjust your bank account preferences as required
- Click Save