Starting your PocketSmith transaction history from a specific date
When you first add your bank into PocketSmith, the bank feed attempts to gather and import up to the last 90 days of your transaction history. If you would prefer to start your PocketSmith history from an earlier or later date than this initial import, the following user guide will show you how!
In this user guide
Removing transactions before a specific date
If you'd like to start your transaction history after the initial import start date, this can be done by removing transactions before a specific date.
You will need to first create a transactions search that shows all the transactions before that date. Using the results of your search, you can then delete these transactions from your PocketSmith.
- Head to the Transactions page ( Accounts > Transactions)
- Click on the Magnifying glass to open the Search panel, and select Dates
- Choose Before from the drop-down and select the date from which you'd like your transaction history to begin. Then click SEARCH
If you find the search panel is getting in the way, you can click the magnifying glass icon in order to collapse the search panel whilst maintaining your search results
- If the number of transactions you want to delete exceeds the number displayed on the page, you will need to increase the entries per page from the toolbar.
- Select all of the transactions, then head to the toolbar and click ...More
- Choose Delete from the drop-down menu and click Apply actions
- Confirm deletion, then click OK
Importing older transaction history
To import transactions that are older than those brought in by the initial bank feed import (up to 90 days), upload bank files from your online banking into PocketSmith 🗓.
The following user guide explains how to import bank files: Importing bank files into PocketSmith