Archiving and keeping transactions for old accounts
Rather than deleting accounts and transactions that you no longer use, you can group old accounts together, creating an archive of your old transactions.
In this user guide
Creating an archive group
- Head to Settings and choose Organize Accounts Scenarios
- Navigate to the account you'd like to archive
Manage to open the drop-down menu and select
- Next, you'll need to choose an account from the drop-down menu that you'd like to group this account with. Click Group account
- Give your archive group account a name so you can identify it quickly and click Save
Follow the above steps again to add any other old accounts to this group
When you name a group, the original names of the bank accounts inside the group are preserved.
- You're able to see the number of accounts in your archive group on the Grouped accounts tab
- Your new grouped account will appear together on the Organise accounts & scenarios page.
- Consider moving your archive group to display at the bottom of your account list as outlined here: Change the display order of your accounts