Billing & plans
It is important to us that users have flexibility and freedom from a long-term contract. Learn about your plan and how easy it is to change your PocketSmith plan and billing details at any time.
In this article
Billing & plans overview
We know it can be inconvenient being locked into a long-term contract, that's why we've made it super easy to manage your own subscription. Have the freedom to pay for any plan on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Retire your subscription at any time. To make changes to your subscription head over to the Settings tab and select Subscription & Upgrade. From here, you can quickly switch your plan with a simple selection.
Enjoy 2 Accounts, manual importing, 12 budgets, and a 6-month forecast.
You'll have access to automatic bank feeds and manual importing, automatic categorisation, 10 accounts, unlimited budgets and a 10-year forecast
Try out automatic bank feeds, manual importing, automatic categorisation, unlimited accounts and budgets, and a 30-year forecast
If you need to change your billing details, go to the Settings tab and select Billing.
We'll let you know via email if you have an expired credit card registered with us, to prevent any disruption to your subscription.
Billing & plans articles
- How do I check my current PocketSmith subscription?
- How do I change my subscription?
- How do I update the credit card used for payment?
- Where are the invoices for my subscription payments?
- PocketSmith charge different from the amount of subscription
- Why is there an additional $1 charge on my credit card?
- Why was my credit card declined when funds are available? I'm getting an error message?
- Account limits