Billing & plans
Choose the right plan for you with one of PocketSmith three subscription levels: Basic, Premium or Super!
We know it can be inconvenient to be locked into a long-term contract; that's why we've made it super easy to manage your own subscription. You have the freedom to pay for any plan on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. Alter your subscription at any time!
On our Basic plan you'll enjoy 2 accounts, bank file importing, 12 budgets, and a 6-month forecast.
Our Premium plan gives you access to bank feeds, automatic categorization from the bank feed, bank file importing, 10 accounts, unlimited budgets and a 10-year forecast.
Or go with Super to use our bank feeds, automatic categorization from the bank feed, bank file importing, as well as unlimited accounts and budgets and a 30-year forecast!
Just getting started?
Check out our plans page to become a PocketSmith member: Our plans and pricing
- How do I change my plan?
- You can change your PocketSmith plan at any time! Learn how to do this here: Changing your PocketSmith subscription
- I want to downgrade my account before my subscription renews, will I lose access to the features I've paid for?
- If you change your plan (including downgrading) the plan change will come into effect straight away. If you want to downgrade to the Basic plan but would like to keep the paid features for the duration of your original subscription period, check your renewal date and change your subscription at that time.
- Why has my payment failed?
- Some credit card providers block international transactions as a security precaution. If your payment fails and returns a ‘refer to card issuer’ error, it’s likely that - because we are based in New Zealand - your card provider has blocked the transaction.
You'll just need to give your credit card provider call to explain the purchase and they will allow the payment to proceed.
- PocketSmith is telling me I've already entered my credit card details and won't accept my payment - what should I do?
- If you attempt to re-enter the same card details multiple times within a 24 hour period, a temporary block will be placed on your credit card by our system. This is a security measure we need to take in order to prevent fraudulent activity.
To resolve the issue, get in touch!