Calendar & forecasting
Create 30-year financial projections in minutes: every budget contributes to your forecast.
By adding budgets you'll see how your planned earning and spending affects your finances at any date on the Calendar - weeks, months, or even up to 30 years into the future.
After you've created budgets, you can easily adjust them on the calendar to get closer to your financial goals. The forecasting graph at the top of the Calendar page shows you forecasted balances for all your accounts - this is especially handy for planning the purchase of big-ticket items, such as a new phone 📞, a new car 🚗, or even a house 🏡 !
Why is there is a spike or dip in my forecast graph?
There are a few reasons why this might be happening - if you notice this, please just get in touch and we can look into this further for you!
Can I extend the time period displayed on the forecast graph?
You sure can! You can extend the forecast graph to see up to 10 (Premium plan), or 30 (Super plan) years in the future! You'll just need to adjust the date selector beside the graph to suit, and you can then use the slider below the graph to change the range in view.
For more information check out: Using the forecast graph
- Creating a budget and forecast
- Using the calendar and forecast graph
- Troubleshooting the calendar and forecast graph
- Forecast correction events on the calendar
- Everything you need to know about scenarios in PocketSmith
- Only using the calendar in PocketSmith and not importing transactions
- Grouped accounts balance correction calculation
- Viewing the forecast calendar in an external application or website
- Alert when forecasted balance is below minimum balance
- Moving a budget event to another month on the calendar
- Print the calendar
- The Cashflow statement