Is your PocketSmith account set up via enableMe? These accounts work slightly different to our regular PocketSmith accounts!
enableMe are financial personal trainers and New Zealand’s leading money coaches. Founded in 2007, enableMe's mission is to educate and enable clients to reach their financial capability. As an enableMe client, the version of PocketSmith has adjustments made specifically requested by enableMe that enables integration with the NestEgg software as well as the overall enableMe program.
If you have any questions about your enableMe PocketSmith account, please read through EnableMe clients - A PocketSmith guide
We've also got some PocketSmith user guides below which are tailored specifically to enableMe clients - check these out! If you still need some help, please reach out to enableMe's support team on [email protected]
- Why can't I edit or change my categories and budgets?
- PocketSmith offers the ability for regular users to edit their own budgets and categories, but as an enableMe client your budgets are linked to NestEgg, which means that you must contact your coach if you want to change, create or remove a budget or category.
- My bank feeds and accounts aren’t up to date and my meeting with my enableMe coach is soon, what should I do?
- We recommend logging in to your PocketSmith account at least once a month to keep your bank feeds up to date. Otherwise - when it comes time to see your coach - your bank feeds may not have been updating in the months or weeks prior.
Bank feed errors are often temporary, but if you're seeing any persistent problems check out our Troubleshooting bank feed errors guide to find out more about the different errors that may arise. If you’re still having trouble, please contact enableMe support team on [email protected]
- How often should I check in on my PocketSmith account?
- It's best to log in to your PocketSmith account at least once a month to keep your bank feeds up to date. If your bank feed encounters an error, it's often temporary. Please check our guide to Troubleshooting bank feed errors to find out more about the different errors that may arise. If you need to enter additional security information in order for your bank feed to sync, we recommend checking out our article: Multi-factor authentication (MFA) on bank feeds.
- Are PocketSmith and EnableMe's support teams different?
- Yes! Because your PocketSmith account is run through enableMe and offers different features to a regular PocketSmith account, enableMe has their own support team ready to help you with any questions specific to the enableMe specific software you are using! You can contact them on [email protected].
- Who should I direct my questions to - enableMe or PocketSmith?
- We (PocketSmith Support) can help with some support queries relating to your PocketSmith account, however, for any enableMe specific questions, these are best directed to the enableMe support team on [email protected]. If you're still unsure who to ask, you can always send PocketSmith a message and we'll be able to redirect you to your coach or enableMe support if we can't help :)