How do I set up account update emails?
PocketSmith can send account update emails to your email address, on a schedule that you set. You can include your balances, recent transactions, upcoming budgets and payments, and how you're tracking against your budgets.
Setting up scheduled account emails
Follow the steps below to set up these emails.
- Sign into PocketSmith and head to the Settings menu, click on User Preferences and then Email notifications
- Selecting the Send scheduled account updates via email checkbox will show the email notification options
- Choose what information you'd like to receive in each email
- Pick a time of day, and what days of the week you'd like to receive your email
- Click the Save preferences button at the bottom of the form
- You can then click to send a test email to yourself to check your settings
Note: if you change your email scheduling in the future, you may still receive emails on the old schedule for up to one week after the change, in addition to the newly scheduled ones.
What's next for account emails?
We still have plans up our sleeves for account emails, and here are a few of the items from our product roadmap. Let us know if there is anything else you'd like to see.