The Dashboard provides you with a quick overview of your money. It includes information about your accounts, transactions, budgets and alerts for specific accounts.
In this article
Your net worth and forecast
The net worth and forecast graph displays the total balances of all of your accounts, assets and liabilities. It includes data as far back as your previous three months, and the also three forecasted months ahead. Hover over any point on your graph to see the date and the balance.
- Green in your graph reflects a positive balance
- Red in your graph reflects a negative balance
- Blue in your graph represents forecasted balances
Hide this graph by clicking Net worth graph in the toolbar.
The Your accounts section lists all of your accounts, assets, and liabilities and the total combined balance of these. Any accounts with uncategorized transactions will show here prompting you to categorize them. Click the Categorise items button to begin assigning these transactions to categories.
The Recent activity section is a scrollable area and shows your recent transactions across any account spanning 14 days. This is handy to spot any transactions that are out of the ordinary.
Earning and spending
The Earning and spending section has a donut chart which is a breakdown of your transactions by category, as well as the total expense and income amounts for the specified period. Click on any category to see transactions that are assigned to it.
For more information about the earning and spending chart, see this article: The Earning and spending chart
Your active budgets
The Your active budgets section shows all of your budget categories that have transactions assigned to them during the current budget period. For more details about the active budgets section, see the article: Your active budgets displayed on the Dashboard
Your next 7 days
The Your next 7 days section shows the budget events that will occur within 7 days of today. See each budget and its budgeted amount coming up.
The Alerts section will show an
- A minimum balance alert and an expense budget category that has exceeded its budgeted amount, will show in red
- An expense budget category that is close to going over its budgeted amount, will show in orange
Need to set alerts up? Here's how to do it: Set minimum balance alerts for my accounts
Dashboard display settings
You can change the layout of your Dashboard by choosing from View type in the toolbar, for more details see the article: Display settings for the Dashboard
- The Dashboard
- Change the date range for the 'Earning and spending' section
- Hide the net worth and forecast graph from the Dashboard
- Change the view of the Dashboard
- 'Your active budgets' on the Dashboard
- 'Your accounts' on the Dashboard
- 'Alerts' on the Dashboard
- Hide a category on the 'Earning and spending' chart
- Printing pages and reports