The Account Summary page is where you can locate all of your bank accounts that are connected to PocketSmith. Manage each bank accounts' settings here!
In this article
Account summary overview
The Account Summary page is where you can manage all your online and offline bank accounts in one place. It's easy to connect new bank feeds and upload bank files here too.
If you've added bank feeds to PocketSmith, use the Account Summary to see the status of each of your bank accounts - when they are synced, which accounts are ready to connect and whether or not there are any connection issues.
After accounts are added, you're able to edit each of your account's preferences and settings. You can use date pickers to display a particular period across all of your accounts, and you can quickly access transactions for any account from the Account Summary.
Manage bank feed articles
- Setting up a bank feed
- Creating or syncing accounts, once Bank Feeds are connected
- Adding more credentials or another customer ID to an existing Bank Feed?
- Moving a bank feed to another bank
- Make a bank feed not automatically refresh
- Manually trigger a bank feed refresh
- Remove a bank feed connection
- Edit the credentials of a bank feed
- Unlink a bank feed from an account
Manage account articles
- Change the name of an account
- Hide and unhide accounts from a Bank Feed
- Name a grouped account differently from the primary account
- Archiving and keeping transactions for closed accounts
- Change the interest settings for an account
- Delete an account type (bank, credit card, loan) from a bank feed
- Bank feed account vs offline account
- Change the account type
- Move an account to another bank
- Delete an account from PocketSmith
- Deleting a bank
- Changing the details and settings of an account
- The 'Scenario balance' option
- Add a new account
- Change the order accounts are displayed
- Account balance is positive when it should be negative
- Alert when forecasted balance is below minimum balance
- Add a new account type to a bank feed
- How to group accounts together
- Accounts don't appear immediately after connecting a bank feed
- Ungrouping accounts
- The balance options for an account
- Change the balance settings for an account